Book Quality Low-Cost One-Off Cleaning in St John's Wood Today!
Instead call and book our affordable service for one-off cleaning in St John's Wood and let us take care of it for you!
We supply a quality service for a low price that'll suit all budgets and make your home shine. Our professional cleaners use this intensive service to get deep down and remove every trace of dust and dirt giving your home a fresh start. Call us today for a free quote and details on exactly how our one-off deep cleaning can benefit you.
What Does Our Service for Spring Cleaning in St John's Wood offer you?
This affordable service goes much further than many others and is suitable for so many different occasions. Below you'll find the differences between one-off cleaning and regular cleaning so you can see exactly how it'll benefit you:
- Usually you book our professional deep cleaners when more attention is needed. For example if you are moving home, if you've had building works carried out, if you're having a party or cleaning up from one, if you want to refresh your home, etc. Book an appointment on a day that suits you and leave the rest to us. We carry out regular cleaning on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis as you wish and continues until you say otherwise;
- Deep cleaning takes a minimum of 3 hours and can be carried out by 1 or more cleaners depending on what you need doing and the size of your home. We recommend that you call and let us know your requirements so we can tailor a plan and free quote for you. You are allocated a cleaner that comes for a time that you set and as often as you need when you book regular cleaning. Talk to our advisers about what you need doing and they'll let you know how long it'll take;
- For an additional 13 GBP we can supply all equipment and detergents for one-off cleaning. When supplying equipment we ask that a minimum of 2 cleaners be booked for a period of 3 hours each. We can provide professional cleaning detergents at a great price and deliver them directly to your door in time for your first visit from your regular cleaner - all we need you to supply is a vacuum cleaner;
- One-off cleaning in St John's Wood is intensive and takes longer than regular cleaning. We ask that you tell us what you would like doing, the results that you expect and describe your property so we can create a personal plan for you. The routine of regular cleaning means that it takes less time to get things looking great, although initially we do ask that you extend your first appointment by 30-60 minutes to allow your cleaner to familiarise them self with you and your home;
- You can use our one-off deep cleaning service to refresh your home a few times a year or if you're moving in or out and even if you are thinking of booking us for regular cleaning and want to try us out first. We can carry out regular cleaning as frequently as you need and are also flexible enough to do it for just a short period of time if you need cover for another cleaner or help in a particularly busy period whether due to work, a new baby, visitors, etc.;
- Neither service has any obligations for you. You can wave goodbye to us once the spring cleaning in St John's Wood is finished and you're happy and there is no minimum contract for regular cleaning so we will carry on until you ask us to stop;
- Both services are hourly based and you set this before we start;
- Neither service will cost you extra if you book a weekend or bank holiday appointment;
- Cleaning the exterior of the property isn't included in either service;
- Spring cleaning in NW8 doesn't include laundry and ironing but regular cleaning can as long as the appointment is extended;
- One-off cleaning can be combined with other services such as carpet and oven cleaning. Regular cleaning can include appliance cleaning and carpet vacuuming as standard;
- You can ask for the same deep cleaning team when you book your next appointment. Likewise you'll be allocated a cleaner when you book regular cleaning that will come each time - we kindly ask that you not change the appointment when it can be avoided;
- Both services offer secure key holding so we can get on with the task at hand and let you get on with your day.
One-off cleaning includes: hoovering and mopping; dusting; polishing; lime scale removal; cleaning wardrobes and cupboards inside and out; internal and external window cleaning; intensive bathroom cleaning, including tiles, grout, floor, toilet, sink, etc.; cleaning skirting boards; appliance cleaning (please defrost the freezer beforehand); cleaning doors, handles and light switches; and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, oven cleaning and more - please call and ask for more details.
Regular cleaning includes: vacuuming and mopping; dusting and polishing; dish-washing; laundry and ironing; tidying and clothes folding; changing bin bags and taking out the rubbish; changing bed sheets; internal window cleaning within reach; cleaning bathroom tiles, floor, sink, WC and mirrors; cleaning skirting boards, doors, door handles and light switches; general clean of kitchen appliances; etc. Please download our cleaning checklist for more details.
Choose Us to Carry Out One-Off Cleaning in St John's Wood!
When you decide to book with us you are choosing a company with a great reputation that will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy and you can also enjoy:
- Professionally trained cleaners that we constantly motivate so that they are happy and eager to get your home clean and do so with a smile;
- Customer advisers that are available to assist you 7 days a week;
- Regular quality control to make sure that our standards stay high and our prices stay low;
- The security of dealing with a professional company fully covered by Liability and General Liability insurance to protect you, your home and us.
Get Professional Deep Cleaners by Contacting Us Today!
You can call 020 3404 5947 and speak to an adviser 7 days a week, or you can fill in our online form to get a free quote or a call back at a suitable time or alternatively you can use our online chat facility to get chatting with us right now and find out just how we can help refresh your home!